Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010, Application Development Training Course
Microsoft Official Curriculum Course Number: 10175
This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for professional developers who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. The audience understands how to use the new features of SharePoint 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
- Use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop event receivers and manipulate application settings for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
- Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the client-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop server ribbon controls and client dialogs for the new user interface platform of SharePoint 2010.
- Develop Microsoft Silverlight applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions.
- Develop sandboxed solutions for SharePoint 2010.
- Develop code that uses the taxonomic and user profile services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop code that uses the content management services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
|Before attending this course, students must have: •An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development •Approximately 12 months experience with ASP.NET 3.5 with Visual Studio 2008 (or later) •Approximately 1 month development experience with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and VS2010 (includes beta releases) creating code that interacts with the SharePoint Server-side APIs •Experience performing end user tasks with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and an understanding of the purpose and use of the following: ?Lists ?Documents and Libraries ?Personalizing an SP page/site ?Using MySites ?Using SharePoint Designer|
|Lesson 1: Introduction to the SharePoint 2010 Development Platform|
|SharePoint 2010 as a Development Platform |
SharePoint 2010 Object Hierarchy
Working with SharePoint 2010 Objects
Lab : Developing with the SharePoint 2010 Object Hierarchy
|Lesson 2: Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools|
|Developing SharePoint Sites by Using SharePoint Designer 2010 |
Developing SharePoint Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010
Packaging and Deploying SharePoint 2010 Solutions
Lab : Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
|Lesson 3: Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts|
|Developing Standard Web Parts |
Developing Connected Web Parts
Developing Visual Web Parts
Lab : Creating SharePoint 2010 Web Parts by Using Visual Studio 2010
|Lesson 4: Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server|
|Working with SharePoint Sites Programmatically |
Working with SharePoint Lists Programmatically
Working with List Data Programmatically
Lab : Creating and Manipulating Server-Side Objects
|Lesson 5: Creating Event Receivers and Application Settings|
|Creating Event Receivers |
Working with Web.Config Programmatically
Lab : Creating Event Receivers and Web.Config Modifications
|Lesson 6: Developing Solutions by Using Business Connectivity Services|
|Business Connectivity Services Overview |
Developing External Content Types and Lists by Using SharePoint Designer
Developing Business Connectivity Services Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010
Lab : Building Business Connectivity Services Solutions
|Lesson 7: Developing SharePoint 2010 Workflows|
|Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer |
Creating Workflows with Visual Studio 2010
Lab : Creating Workflows for SharePoint 2010
|Lesson 8: Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint 2010|
|Overview of the SharePoint 2010 Client Object Model |
Working with the SharePoint 2010 Client Object Model in .NET Applications
Lab : Developing .NET Applications by Using the SharePoint Client Object Model
|Lesson 9: Developing Interactive User Interfaces|
|Creating Menu Items and Ribbon Controls |
Creating Client-Side Dialogs
Lab : Developing User Interface Components for SharePoint 2010 Solutions
|Lesson 10: Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint|
|Creating Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010 |
Deploying and Debugging Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
Lab : Developing Silverlight Applications by using the SharePoint Client Object Model
|Lesson 11: Developing Sandboxed Solutions|
|Sandboxing and User Solutions |
Restrictions for Sandboxed Solutions
Lab : Creating Sandboxed Solutions for SharePoint 2010
|Lesson 12: Working with SharePoint Server Profiles and Taxonomy APIs|
|User Profiles |
Lab : Working with User Profiles and Taxonomies Programmatically
|Lesson 13: Developing Content Management Solutions|
|Developing Enterprise Content Management Solutions |
Developing Web Content Management Solutions
Lab : Branding SharePoint Sites
*Content, days, and times vary depending on your location. Please view the outline on the checkout page prior to purchase or
contact the local center for more information.
Current User's Login:
Fill out the information as a first time user:
Live Instructor-led Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010, Application Development Training Dates
Online Self-Paced Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010, Application Development Training Options
No online results