Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011 Training Course
Microsoft Official Curriculum Course Number: 80292
Students will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how
organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. The
course also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in
Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use some of the
most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
with cases in the case grid.
- Understand the steps required to create a new
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage
- Add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts
- Create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base
- Search articles from within a case record and utilize
articles to resolve cases.
- Create, manage and work with Teams.
Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight
into important service management information
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Getting Started with Service Management
- Cases and the Service Management Process
- Queues and Contracts in Service Management
- Working with Cases in the Case Grid
- Lab : Assigning Cases and Default Queues
Lesson 2: Working with Cases and Contracts
- Creating Case Records
- Working with Cases
- Contracts and Contract Templates
- Creating and Working with Contracts
- Using Contracts with Cases
- Lab : Resolving a Case with a Contract
Lesson 3: Using the Knowledge Base
- Article Templates
- Creating, Approving and Publishing Articles
- Using and Searching the Knowledge Base
- Cases and Knowledge Base Articles
- Lab : Managing Knowledge Base Articles
Lesson 4: Working with Teams and Queues
- Introduction to Teams
- Introduction to Queues
- Creating and Managing Queues
- Working with Queues and Queue Items
- Using Workflows with Queues
- Lab : Routing Cases to Queues
Lesson 5: Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Service Management Reports
- Service Management Charts and Dashboards
- Goal Management for Service
- Lab : Goal and Goal Metrics
Current User's Login:
Fill out the information as a first time user:
Live Instructor-led Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011 Training Dates
Online Self-Paced Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011 Training Options
No online results