''The Payroll Management Operations Training & Certification Program helps beginning and intermediate HR professionals learn the basic payroll requirements.
The Program includes plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Program also includes an optional test for those who wish to earn the "Certified Payroll Management Administrator
" designation. This Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits!
Besides the basics, you''ll also learn:
- To hire, train, and manage successful payroll professionals
- To establish and maintain self-service systems, direct deposits, and paycards
- To select and implement a payroll system
- To handle and work with audits and disaster recovery plans
- To implement anti-fraud plans
- To comply with the various record retention requirements
Order this Program and receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Management Administrator" designation
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost.
This interface lets managers view employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions - great for remedial training!
Last, organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Payroll training may want to customize this course. Please
click here for details on customizing this course