Are you getting the most from your Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) Accounting software? Learn how to use Sage 50 software and leverage more in-depth functionality that will help you do more in less time!
Our Sage 50 Intermediate Training Class is designed to provide Peachtree Quantum and all other Peachtree version users a thoroughly interactive understanding of the program, or as a continuation to our Introduction to Sage 50 Complete Accounting Course.
- General Ledger - review basic general journal entry and financial statements, account grouping
- Accounts Receivable - review basic AR transactions, credit memos &prepayments, applying finance charges, using select for deposit, accounts receivable reports
- Accounts Payable - review basic AP transactions, credit memos &prepayments, cash &credit card purchases, select for payment check runs, reports
- Inventory - enter inventory adjustments, build assemblies, inventory reports, job costs
- Payroll - paying employees, payroll reports
- Balancing the Trial Balance - Month End - accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll &inventory
- Questions &Answers
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Trainer. The class size will be limited to a maximum of 4 students to provide each more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills by reviewing basic company set-up procedures and transaction entry, payroll set-up, and mastery of some of the advanced features, functions &procedures used in data entry throughout the system.
- Lunch is included
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free!
Students are not required to have any prior product knowledge of Peachtree Accounting to attend; however students should have a basic working knowledge of Windows 98 or higher. The features covered in the class apply to all Peachtree Software programs including Peachtree 2007, Peachtree Pro and Peachtree Quantum. Basic bookkeeping skills will be reviewed in class.
Course cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
Don't Consider Yourself an Intermediate User?
You may then be interested in our Sage 50 Complete Accounting Advanced Training Class