Are you getting the most from your Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) software? Learn how to use Sage 50 software and leverage more in-depth functionality that will help you do more in less time!
This specialized 1 day course focuses on using Payroll, and Time &Billing for Sage 50. Students are required to have a basic understanding of Sage 50, or have completed the Introduction to Sage 50 Accounting Course.
Master the features needed to manage your employee information, process payroll, payroll tax reports, forms and filings. A thorough review of time and billing setup, transaction entry, processing and reporting will be included. If you need to understand and manage employee's, payroll, time and billing, this detailed class is for you. A Free month end checklist for payroll processes will be included! Bring your Sage 50, payroll and accounting questions. Our goal is your success!
Below is an overview of our course instruction:
- Default Information - payroll settings, employees
- Payroll Tax Tables - loading yearly tax tables, setup fixed rate payroll deductions/additions, setup special payroll deduction formulas
- Employees - add/modify/delete inactive employees, maintain hourly pay rate and withholding information, manage vacation/sick time, manage employment status and review ratings, manage your payroll expenses and liabilities, beginning balances, reporting on employees
- Paying Employees - pay a single employee, pay multiple employees, void a payroll check
- Payroll Reports - review payroll reports, review payroll forms, customize your payroll checks
- Paying Taxes - federal tax forms, state tax forms, entering taxes to pay a bills
- Time and Billing - setting up time and billing, manage time ticket employees, manage new expense items, manage new activity items, time and expense list reports
- Using Time and Billing - entering time tickets, entering expense tickets, paying employees using time tickets, invoicing customers for time/expense tickets, customizing your service invoices, reporting for time and billing
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to utilize the payroll capabilities of Sage 50 software!
- Our Hands-On Beginner's User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free within 60 days!
Students are required to have a basic working knowledge of Windows and a solid understanding of Sage 50, or have completed the Sage 50 Accounting Introduction Training Class
Course cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.