recognize how to create, customize, implement and deploy Windows Workflows
- Using Built-in Workflows – distinguish the workflows in WSS and the workflow object model.
- Using SharePoint Designer for Workflows – recognize how to create custom workflows by using Microsoft SharePoint Designer in Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
- Using Visual Studio .NET for Workflows – recognize how to create a workflow by using the Visual Studio 2005 designer that is a graphical interface of the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Creating Forms – recognize how to create workflow forms in WSS 3.0.
- Deploying Workflows – recognize how to create feature files and deploy workflow forms and assemblies.
- Designing SharePoint Workflows – attach workflows to a list that creates a to do list item, and create a secondary workflow which changes the due date of the item.