Microsoft Project 2013 provides you with a comprehensive set of tools to organize and manage your project from the first through to the last phase. Being able to use Project not only simplifies your work but can also help to reduce errors that might occur when trying to manage so many tasks and deliverables at once. This course introduces the various ways of setting up a project plan using existing templates, previous project plans, or starting from scratch. It also covers how to create the project calendar and customize settings that are required for your project such as setting working and non-working hours and days, creating custom fields to record project-specific information, and changing general options such as date and currency formats.
- create a new project file in Project 2013
- set up a project calendar in Project 2013
- set up a new project file with calendar settings in Project 2013
- customize fields in Project 2013
- change default project options in Project 2013
- customize a Project 2013 file