National surveys* of thousands of employees revealed that while many people work hard, they are worried about their lack of effectiveness. Survey results indicate:
- Less than 50% of your team's time is spent on the company's most important objectives
- Only 14% of employees feel they are contributing to company success
- Less than half of your team members know the company's goals
*Results of xQ Surveys conducted by Harris Interactive.
The problems are not limited to one industry, one geographic location, one economic group, or even one age group. They are common to all. Workers have too many assigned tasks and too many competing priorities. They can't identify key goals and, therefore, can't deliver excellent results. Individuals, even entire departments, lack open communication. Crises are often reacted to with fast, less-than-effective decisions.
The good news is that changing ineffective behaviors to effective behaviors will benefit everyone in your organization. Learning the 7 Habits� will not only help you better manage yourself but also better lead others and unleash team potential. Attend this powerful two-day workshop and discover the same principles that have led the world's foremost business leaders to the professional and business success they imagined. The principles include:
- Defining the contribution you want to make and what you want to accomplish as a manager
- Enhancing your leadership abilities and reaching your full potential
- Judging the goals your efforts should be focused on using daily and weekly planning
- Communicating effectively and raising the levels of trust and fulfillment within your team
By FranklinCovey-Available through AMA. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People� courses are based on the teachings of Dr. Stephen R. Covey.
Why Should You Attend This Course?
Bonus Course Material
All attendees receive:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People� Audio CD - the best-selling audio book that provides the basis for the concepts taught in the course
- Participant Guidebook - a manual filled with examples and exercises
- Management Essentials - a book of resources for dealing with management challenges
Trained Faculty Experts
All course faculty are trained experts in FranklinCovey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People� curriculum. Dr. Stephen R. Covey is a globally respected leadership authority. His international best-seller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People� was named one of the 10 most influential management books ever by Forbes magazine. It is the best-selling audio book in history.
Managers who are seeking to become more effective, build better relationships, and help their organization succeed.