Uncover the benefits of earning the distinction of a Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Specialist (WIWCS).
Wisconsin workers’ compensation system is unique. Now there is finally a way for you to learn how it functions and receive a valuable professional designation in the process.
Start with the general course How Workers' Compensation Works. This online course provides approximately 10 hours of in-depth coverage on the general issues in workers' compensation common to all states. There are 11 individual training modules each covering a distinct area of workers' compensation law or insurance. After viewing all 11 modules, you must then pass an exam to move on to the state-specific series.
After completing this course, move on to the Wisconsin Series. Insurance professionals and Wisconsin attorneys cover in five modules and 4 hours, the unique workers’ compensation issues in Wisconsin so you get up-to-date information on the day to day issues workers’ compensation professionals need to understand .
Pass both exams and you have earned the designation. Remain up to date with our live or recorded annual updates provided to you at know additional charge.Benefits of WCS Training
- Over 13 hours of audio and visual worker's compensation online training
- All of our courses and exams are online
- You will receive six months of unlimited access to this educational package
- You have one attempt to pass each exam. The pass rate is 75%
- Embossed Designation certificate will be sent to you within 4-6 weeks of successful completion of both exams
- Live updates are provided to you as a service of this program. Please look for your annual invitation via email
Upon placing your order, you will receive an email with instructions to access your online training. You may begin immediately!