Financial Services Institutions is a foundation course that is required in order to achieve the CPCU designation.
This course provides a broad overview of overall monetary policy.
This course includes the basic concepts, terms, and information required to successfully pass the CPCU 560 national exam:
- The nuts & bolts of what you need to know to pass the national exam
- Online & unlimited access!
- Audio and visual pre-recorded instruction (Over 7 hours)
- Study Tips & tricks with every chapter
- Easy access to expert CPCU instructor
- Handouts and study material
- Knowledge checks and quizzes after each module
This course can be accessed via the internet anywhere, anytime, 24/7. Don't wait...Order TODAY!