To discuss business continuity planning, computer crime and the law, and the ethical issues associated with information system securityLearning Objectives
- Business continuity plans - discuss the reason for business continuity plans.
- Disaster recovery plans - discuss the reason for and the process involved in creating a disaster recovery plan.
- Submitting a business recovery plan - discuss the reasons why business continuity plans are used and how to create them.
- BIA and BCP - describe how to develop a business impact assessment and a business continuity plan.
- Testing and maintaining a DRP - discuss the process involved in maintaining and testing a disaster recovery plan.
- Computer crime and the law - discuss how the law treats computer crime.
- Evidence of computer crime - discuss the process of gathering evidence in instances of computer crime.
- Investigating computer crime - discuss the process of investigating instances of computer crime.
- Ethical practices and the Internet - discuss technology-related ethical conduct and ethical hacking.
- Conducting an investigation of computer crime - identify the processes involved in conducting an investigation of computer crime and breaches of network security.
- Computer crime - identify the types of computer crime and understand privacy issues.
Network administrators, network managers, information system managers, system administrators, application developers, IT security officers