The Digital Photography course teaches the basic concepts of digital photography. It covers the principles for selecting a digital camera and how to take a good picture, as well as how to transfer the image from a digital camera to a computer. The course also covers scanners and image editing software. Organizing and archiving images and using online photo services are also topics included.Learning Objectives
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of digital photography.
- Identify methods of digital photo acquisition.
- Identify considerations for selecting a digital camera.
- Identify guidelines for taking digital pictures.
- Sequence the steps for downloading digital images to your computer.
- Identify features of scanners.
- Identify file formats that you can use to save your photos.
- Identify features you should consider when choosing image editing software.
- Identify types of filters and effects.
- Identify considerations for storing digital images using photo album software.
- Identify ways to archive digital images.
- Identify features of online photo services.
General end-user audience with beginning to intermediate PC skills.