Texas Licensing Class, 35-Hour Property Technical Certification I, and Xactimate 27 live online webinar. All classes are 100% online and can be taken from the comfort of your home or office.
Want to hit the ground running as a licensed Texas claims adjuster? Look no further. Our 100% online licensing, training, and certification package nails the fundamentals of claims adjusting while delivering advanced training to new adjusters in the critical tools of the trade.First
, we walk you though the state license, with the Texas All-Lines Adjuster course
. 100% online and completely self-paced, our TX All-Lines Adjuster course satisfies the Texas Department of Insurance prelicensing educational requirements for obtaining your permanent Texas All-Lines Adjuster License. This license allows you to adjust both catastrophic and non-catastrophic claims for the following lines of insurance: residential, commercial, automobile, farm/ranch, inland marine, ocean marine, and workers' compensation.
Attendees of this course fulfill all necessary pre-licensing requirements to obtain the Texas All-Lines Adjuster License. No further testing or coursework is required upon completion. Simply file the application (provided in our course) with the Texas Department of Insurance.
A passing mark of 70% is required on the 150 multiple-choice test. You will have an unlimited number of tries to pass the exam.
Per TDI Requirements, the All-Lines Adjuster Course covers the following topics:
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverage (Homeowner's Policy Forms A, B, C)
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Worker's Compensation
This license certifies adjusters to work residential, commercial, automobile, farm and ranch, ocean and inland marine, as well as workman's compensation claims.Then
, we will help you to dramatically elevate your credibility within the claims industry while demonstrating to employers a high-level technical skill set with our Property Technical Certification I
course. Build personal and professional confidence and join the ranks of an elite membership of adjusters holding the PTC I
Course topics include:
- Cause and Origin
- Claim Documentation
- Insurance Ethics
- Insurance Fraud Awareness
- Introduction to Fire Losses
- Introduction to Property Claims
- Introduction to Water Losses
- Introduction to Windstorm Losses
- Property Investigation I
- Property Investigation II
- Property Subrogation
- Scoping & Estimating
, our 12-hour intensive Xactimate 27 Basic through Advanced live online webinar
gets you ready to write estimates with the software mandated by many insurance carriers. Don’t be left behind because you don’t know how to use Xactimate.
It will cover:
- Basic data entry and estimate set-up
- Estimate "structure" and proper order/grouping
- "Dimensioning" (building rooms and elevations with width/length/height)
- Basic Sketch functions (building rooms in Sketch)
- Line item entry and several item search strategies
- How to build an estimate that will get through file review (and file review will appreciate!)
- How to build an estimate that will cover the actual cost to rebuild
- "Speed-estimating" techniques: templates, macros and more!
- Advanced Sketch
- Advanced Roof Sketch
- Graphical Estimating (estimating items through Sketch interface)
- Sketch Templates
- Multiple Levels
- Ceiling Types
- Saddles and Crickets
- Assembly Experts
- Admin to Estimate Relay
- Multiple Reporting
- Usage of Activity Diary
- Tokens: Creation and Usage
- Price List Editing
Students attending this workshop are expected to furnish their own laptop. The system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System - Operating systems on which Xactimate 27 is supported include Windows® XP / Vista; it will not run on a Mac
- Processor Speed - 1.5 GHz or higher recommended (1 GHz minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- RAM - 1 GB of RAM recommended (512 MB of RAM minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- Hard Drive Space - 1.5 Gig of available hard drive space
- Monitor Resolution - SVGA color monitor with resolution set at 1024x768 or higher required
- Connectivity - High speed Internet connection (DSL, cable, ISDN, T-1, etc.) recommended (56K modem minimum supported)
- Xactimate 27 Software - if you do not have a subscription to the software, you may download a demo here.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to write professional, comprehensive claims that'll make file-reviewers smile!NOTE: Upon registration, a representative will call you to confirm the dates for your Xactimate Live Online Webinar course. Available dates can be found HERE. Be sure to check this link and note your preferred course date prior to registering for the package.
These three classes are especially designed to give you a huge advantage toward success in your new career as an insurance adjuster.
Your All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course #16439 and Exam is approved by the Texas Department of Insurance under Provider #33304.