Sooner or later, you'll have to deal with conflict on work teams. Effectively managing that conflict is vital to your team's success. In this short course, you'll learn about ways to minimize unhealthy conflict and methods for resolving it when it does occur. You'll also find out about techniques for dealing with the emotions that are often associated with conflict and tips for dealing with difficult personalities.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Common causes and effects of unhealthy conflict
- Steps for reducing conflict among your team
- Techniques for resolving conflict
1. Importance of Managing Conflict
2. Communication and Conflict
3. Preventing Unhealthy Conflict
4. Dealing with Conflict
5. Dealing with Strong Emotions
6. Dealing with Difficult People
7. Examples of Conflict
Project Management Professional (PMP)® -certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP® certification.