One of the most difficult parts of a project manager's job is juggling the different, and often contradictory, priorities of a project's stakeholders. In this short course, you will discover various methods of managing stakeholder priorities, including stakeholder identification and analysis.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify stakeholders
- Rank stakeholders based on their importance
- What constitutes a key stakeholder
- Tips for addressing conflict among stakeholders
- Suggestions for managing difficult personality types
2. Stakeholder Analysis
3. Case Study
4. Dealing with Conflict
5. Dealing with Difficult People
Project Management Professional (PMP)® -certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP® certification.