A career in Real Estate is one that can be rewarding but also challenging. This is the course required by the Alabama Real Estate Commission to become a licensed salesperson. Alabama Eligibility Requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Be at least 19 years old
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.
- Show proof of high school graduation or GED
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years
- Take this 60-hour Alabama real estate salesperson’s course and pass the proctored final examination
If a person already holds a current license in another state, this person is eligible for a reciprocal license.
Because we understand that people learn in different ways, this course is designed to utilize teaching strategies that appeal to many different learning styles (both the visual learner and the auditory learner).
There are printable handouts provided for each lesson. The handout matches the material on the screen which allows the student to make notes while listening to the instructor. These become study notes for the course final exam and for the state exam.
The course presents all of the information twice. The core sessions present an in-depth explanation and the review/overview sessions provide another look at the material. During the overview sessions the student receives the information in a different way. The fact that a student has already heard the information once in the core sessions provides a framework to which the student can attach this new knowledge. So during the overview sessions the student now has a different point of reference for grasping the information.Special Note
After registering for this course, you will receive an email within 48 hours with your login details included to access this course.