Students will learn to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network, focusing on redundant topologies, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, device management and Cisco licensing.TARGET AUDIENCE:
This course is intended for entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians.
Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Improving Redundant Switched Topology
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
Implementing an EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
Implementing a Scalable, Multiarea Network
- OSPF Overview
- Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Examining OSPFv3
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Configuring Serial Encapsulation
- Establishing a WAN Connection Using...
- Introducing VPN Solutions
- Configuring GRE Tunnels
Network Device Management
- Configuring Network Devices to Supp...
- Managing Cisco Devices
Virtual Cisco® Interconnecting Cisco® Networking Devices Part 2 v2.0 (ICND2) Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.