Excel 2013 provides a number of tools and features that allow you to visually enhance the appearance of data, automatically fill data, and create hyperlinks to various places. This course covers formatting numbers in currency, date, and percentage formats. It also covers ways of automatically filling data through Auto Fill and Flash Fill. Finally, this course covers creating hyperlinks to a web site, another place in the workbook, a new document, and e-mail.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.Learning Objectives
- Format numbers in Excel 2013
- Decide how to format numbers in Excel 2013.
- Use Auto Fill to copy and fill a series in Excel 2013
- Extract or add data using Flash Fill in Excel 2013
- Choose how to automatically populate cells in Excel 2013
- Create and modify a hyperlink in an Excel 2013 workbook
- Decide how to add hyperlinks to a worksheet in Excel 2013