A wide variety of tools and features are available in Word 2013 to help you format the overall appearance of your document. Word also provides a number of tools that make it easier to edit your document, including spelling and grammar checking features. This course covers checking the spelling and grammar in a document using the associated panes, finding and replacing terms, formatting fonts using the ribbon and the Mini toolbar, using styles, and copying formatting with the Format Painter. This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.Learning Objectives
- Check for spelling and grammar errors in a Word 2013 document
- Find and replace terms in a Word 2013 document
- Review and edit a document in Word 2013
- Format fonts in Word 2013
- Change the style of text in a Word 2013 document
- Manually format a document in Word 2013.
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification