In this course, students will learn to navigate the Adobe® Flash® CS6 interface, and gain knowledge in using the tools and features necessary for drawing graphics and creating a website that contains an animated introduction.
The target student for this course is a designer or developer who is new to Flash. The student may be a graphic designer, website developer, multimedia designer, or game designer.
Getting Started with Flash CS6
- Identify Components of the Flash CS6 Interface
- Identify Elements of a Flash Project
- Customize the Flash CS6 Interface
Planning a Flash Project
- Establish Project Requirements and Documentation
- Implement Best Practices in Rich Media Design
Creating Illustrations in Flash
- Start a New Project
- Draw Basic Shapes
- Draw Advanced Shapes
- Add Static Text
Organizing the Project
- Use Folders to Organize the Library
- Use Symbols to Organize for Reuse
- Use Layers to Create Visual Depth
Importing Assets into Flash
- Use Copyrighted Material
- Import Bitmap and Vector Images
- Optimize Bitmap Images for Flash
- Create Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Create Tweens and Embedded Animation
- Create Motion Tween Animations
- Animate a Mask
- Create a Button Rollover
- Working with Motion Paths
Adding Basic ActionScript
- Use ActionScript to Control Animation
- Add Button Actions
Virtual Adobe Flash CS6 - Part 1 Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.