Project 2010 Basic teaches the basic commands and features of Microsoft Project 2010. Students will learn how to create and modify task lists, establish a project schedule, create calendars, assign resources to tasks, track costs, and work with different views and tables. Students will also apply filters and groups, and sort task and resource data. Students will finish up the course with learning how to resolve resource conflicts.
Project 2010 Advanced builds on the concepts and skills taught in the Basic course. Students will learn how to work with templates, create baseline plans, monitor and update projects, analyze project statistics, handle delays and conflicts, create reports, consolidate project files, share resources, and customize Project. Students will also learn how to communicate project information by using Project Server 2010 and how to integrate Project data with other Office applications.
- 12 Months Online Access, Featuring OnDemand Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions with Full Audio and Video Lectures
- Software Video Demonstrations
- Self-Assessment Module Review Quizzes
- Printable Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- Mobile Access via iPhones and iPads