Nowadays, you simply can't afford to rely on mere supervisory skills to be an effective leader. To achieve phenomenal leadership results, you MUST become an effective COACH and MENTOR. This intensive workshop shows you how!
You’d like to be a successful leader, right? Of course you would, or you wouldn’t be reading this brochure. Still, you’re probably asking yourself, ”How can I make sure I’m as effective as I can be? How do I get results when the role of leader keeps changing?“
Your job IS changing all the time. It’s a sign of the times: There’s more to be done and fewer employees on your staff to get things done; employees change jobs more frequently, leaving you in constant retraining mode; your staff feels frazzled by the hectic pace; the talent pool for the skills you need seems to be more shallow than ever before; and you’re wondering how to clear all these leadership hurdles to get the results you need.
STEP #1: Attend this workshop — because the best step you can make today to be a more effective leader from now on is to build your coaching and mentoring skills!
The keys to leadership effectiveness today: coaching and mentoring
The old rules of management and supervision simply don’t work with today’s complex workforce. That’s why the most effective leaders in America now rely on the power of coaching and mentoring to lead their teams to success. Our skill-packed, one-day workshop, Essential Coaching and Mentoring Skills, is guaranteed to build your know-how in these all-important leadership skills — and to help you be a more effective leader, starting immediately.
Coach your way to phenomenal team results
You need expert coaching techniques to ensure your team members know their positions, fully devote their talents to the task at hand and support their teammates — pulling together to meet even the toughest goals. Through effective coaching, you’ll build loyalty and trust by making every team member feel valued and appreciated. And you’ll know exactly how to coach your underperformers, inspiring them to become strong contributors.
Take your employees’ skills to the next level through mentoring
Effective mentoring is also vital to your leadership success, and you’re guaranteed to learn it here. It’s through mentoring that your most valued employees can realize their full potential and take their skills to the next level. Great talent is hard to find and harder to keep — and mentoring improves employee retention, because individuals who are growing and developing on the job are less likely to leave.
Get solutions to your toughest leadership problems
Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Leadership Success is the ultimate one-day workshop on this cutting-edge leadership topic. You’ll gain tools, techniques and strategies guaranteed to solve tough problems like how to get employees to take the initiative, how to motivate team members to achieve even more, how to keep staffers’ personal problems from affecting work, and more. In short, you’ll learn how to build a rock-solid team of winners!
Serious about leadership success? Don’t miss this opportunity …
If being a highly successful leader is important to you, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to learn expert coaching and mentoring techniques. This intensive workshop is the fastest, easiest way possible to master these crucial, career-boosting skills — and to supercharge your team’s performance.
Take the first step toward greater leadership effectiveness by enrolling in this program today. This is a highly in-demand workshop, so register now while seats are still available.
Essential Skills for Effective Leaders
- Critical qualities all successful leaders must possess
- Your unique leadership style: Recognizing your strengths and limitations
- Understanding the crucial differences between managing and leading
- The secret to making your employees feel valued by you and the organization
Coaching Employees to Peak Performance
- Keys to effective coaching
- How-to’s for establishing a more positive, energized work environment
- Different coaching approaches for different employees
- Better-than-money motivation techniques every leader should know
- Using the “Plan of Action” chart to keep individuals focused on the task at hand
How to Coach Underachievers to Success
- Recognizing the reasons for employee mistakes and frustration
- How-to’s for handling the most common employee problems
- Steps for discussing performance issues effectively in a face-to-face meeting
- Understanding your role when an employee brings personal problems to work
- Holding employees accountable — the bottom line in dealing with underachievers
Mentoring Team Members to Take Their Skills to the Next Level
- Why the best leaders are also strong mentors
- Essential how-to’s for successful mentoring
- Common mentoring mistakes and how to avoid them
- Empowering employees to tap their personal strengths to exceed your expectations
- How to plan for each employee’s continuous development
Communication Techniques Every Leader Must Master
- How to give clear, precise instructions that can’t be misunderstood
- Steps to providing feedback that results in positive change rather than anger and defensiveness
- Improving your listening skills — and doubling your effectiveness
- What-to-say-when tips for lessening — or even preventing — verbal attacks
- Strategies for keeping the lines of communication open
Using Coaching and Mentoring to Create a Stronger, More Effective Team
- Techniques for building trust and mutual respect
- Power tips for boosting cooperation and teamwork
- How to keep your team up and energized under pressure, crisis and change
- 4 ways to overcome the “inherited employee” syndrome
- Spotting employee burnout before it’s too late — and how to help
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.