How do you move your company to drive results and take a prominent place in the market? By engaging your top performers – those employees who consistently bring high levels of performance and positively influence the culture of your organization. Managers and leaders need to recognize who their top performers are, how they're different from other employees, and how to ensure they maintain a deep connection with their work. You can keep your top performers committed and engaged by providing challenging work and development opportunities.
This course helps you recognize the characteristics of top performers and the benefits they bring to an organization. You'll learn how to improve your workplace so that it both attracts and meets the needs of top performers. Finally, the course discusses four communication styles, including the one typically used by top performers, so that you'll be able to recognize and adjust your own style to effectively communicate with top performers.Learning Objectives
- Recognize the characteristics of a top performer
- Recognize the importance of keeping top performers engaged
- Recommend improvements to a workplace that will keep top performers engaged
- Recognize leadership practices that attract top performers
- Communicate effectively with a top performer