You Will Learn How To:
- Analyze Office 365 readiness
- Evaluate subscription plans and options
- Plan Office 365 deployment
- Administer Office 365, and more ...
Hands-On Experience Includes:
- Exploring the management portal
- Installing Office software from the Office 365 portal
- Configuring desktop applications
- Integrating Office 365 with existing DNS domains, and more ...
About This Course:
Many organizations have their messaging systems and intranet websites built on Microsoft products. Moving these components to Microsoft Office 365 allows organizations to take advantage of the cloud's availability and access from anywhere. In this course, you gain the knowledge to set up and create user accounts, mailboxes and groups in Exchange Online. In addition you learn how to start a website using SharePoint Online. The fundamental setup and settings of Office 365 are covered to allow an optimal transition to the cloud.
Windows Administrators, IT professionals and power users who are interested in learning about Microsoft Office 365. Best results are achieved by attendees with prior technical experience in a Windows environment.