You Will Learn How To:
- Build performance partnerships that foster commitment to success
- Contribute to and agree outcome–focused performance plans
- Agree on monitoring techniques to track performance
- Identify and manage underperformance
- Play your part in positive and productive performance reviews
Workshop Activities Include:
- Focusing on purpose and achievements, rather than tasks
- Constructing and documenting performance objectives and measures
- Practicing feedback techniques
- The Appraisal Nightmare
- Developing a post–course action plan to apply best practice
About This Course:
Achieving and maintaining high performance is a key challenge for all organizations. In this course, you learn how to train supporting staff to acquire the mind-set and tools to apply their individual talents, develop their competencies and achieve results that are critical to maximizing performance and productivity.
This course is valuable for managers who have, or are about to have, direct or indirect responsibility for the performance of others. Those committed to owning and driving their own performance also benefit from this course.