You Will Learn How To:
- Achieve goals by enhancing trust and cooperation
- Identify and understand stakeholder needs
- Clarify and manage and expectations effectively
- Apply strategies to gain cooperation and support
- Deal effectively with challenging behaviors
Workshop Activities Include:
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships to ensure success
- Gaining stakeholder commitment and support
- Building trusting relationships and rapport
- Avoiding common mistakes in managing expectations
About This Course:
In this course you learn how to develop relationships with all individuals impacting your organization, manage expectations relative to anyone having an interest in your success or affected by your results and develop a plan for self-improvement.
This course enables managers and professionals at all levels to get results from stakeholders through effective persuasion and influence. In addition, anyone who must collaborate with stakeholders in producing results and those who manage expectations will find this course useful. You learn to develop effective working relationships with managers, peers, and individual contributors. This course is also important for individuals who expect to take on management responsibilities in the future. You learn the proper mindset for enhancing managerial effectiveness and behaviors that help your career.