Designed to complement Architecting on AWS, this half-day workshop is ideal for individuals who are preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. In this workshop, you will learn what to expect at the testing center and while taking the exam. We walk you through how the exam is structured, including question formats, content domains, and the breakdown of questions across those domains. You will also learn how to interpret the concepts being tested by a question so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses. During the workshop, you will have the chance to apply knowledge and test concepts through a series of practice exam questions.
This course includes AWS Training Exclusives.ááLearn more!
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam structure and question formats
- Content domains
- Techniques for improving your answers
1. Testing Center Information and Expectations
2. Exam Overview and Structure
3. Content Domains and Question Breakdown
4. Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
5. Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
6. Practice Exam Questions
This workshop is intended for individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam.