Please complete the form below and a TrainUp.com support specialist will send you information on the course you've selected. Our staff typically responds to your requests within 30 minutes or less. You can also reach us toll-free at 1-866-540-9677
We are all aware of the dangers of stress in our lives. How many of us know the signs and symptoms in ourselves, and ways to prevent stress taking over our condition? It is important not only to recognize stress symptoms, but to know how to counteract the signs and regain balance in our lives. This 1-day course helps students to recognize stress, recognize how we place pressure on ourselves, and how to prevent stress from becoming destructive.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Understand the nature of stress.
• Identify energy flows in the body.
• Manage change.
• Identify strokes, stamps, and feelings.
• Identify drivers and allowers.
• Use relaxation postures and other stress relievers.
• Manage stress using language choices.
• Relate work values to stress management.
• Develop healthy eating habits that reduce stress.
• Use eye relaxation techniques.
• Apply the language of the senses.
The Nature of Stress
• What is Stress?
Energy Flows In the Body
• Different Types of Energy
• Releasing Pressure
• Recognizing Excess Pressures
Managing Change - Individual Transitions
• Seven Stages of a Transition
• Transitions - What Research Has Shown
Strokes and Stamps
• What is a Stroke?
• Different Types Of Strokes
• How Do We Behave When We Have Bad
Drivers, Allowers - Are You Under Stress?
• What is Stress?
• Where Does Stress Come From?
• Relaxation Posture
• Stress Relievers
Language - Recovering Choices
• Gathering Information
• Work Values
• Current Guidelines to Healthy Eating
Eye Relaxation- Language of the Senses
• Words and Phrases
Standard and Professional Desktop Application & Professional Development classes may be cancelled or rescheduled by the client at least four (4) business days in advance without penalty. A full credit (no refunds) will be applied to future training on all cancelled classes that meet the above-stated criteria. A cancellation fee equal to the course fee will be incurred if a student provides less than 4 days’ notice for any Standard or Professional Desktop Applications, or Professional Development Skills class cancellations. Technical courses or Private classes may be cancelled or rescheduled (no refunds) greater than two weeks in advance without charge. The client is responsible for 50% of the class fee if a technical or private class is canceled or rescheduled within two weeks of the class date, and full price if the course is canceled or rescheduled within one week of the class date.