Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK:
· Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
· Cloud Data Security
· Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
· Cloud Application Security
· Legal & Compliance
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their cloud security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CCSP exam and features:
· Official (ISC)² courseware
· Taught by an authorized (ISC)² instructor
· Student handbook
· Collaboration with classmates
· Real-world learning activities and scenarios
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
· Describe the building blocks necessary to develop cloud based systems, including concepts with regard to customer, provider, partner, measured services, scalability, virtualization, storage, and networking. Students will also be able to understand the cloud reference architecture based on activities defined by industry standard documents.
· Identify the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, with regard to securing data in the cloud. You will gain knowledge on topics of data discovery and classification techniques, digital rights management, privacy of data, data retention, deletion, and archiving, data event logging, chain of custody and non-repudiation, and the strategic use of security information and event management.
· Identify the virtual and physical components of the cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. In addition to risk analysis, you will gain an understanding in how to prepare and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery plans, including techniques and concepts for identifying critical systems and lost data recovery.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, you will gain an understanding in cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments with regard to program interfaces, cloud application architecture, and how to ensure data and application integrity, confidentiality, and availability through identity and access management solutions.
· Demonstrate an ability to develop, plan, implement, run, and manage the physical and logical cloud infrastructure though an understanding of the necessary controls and resources, best practices in monitoring and auditing, and the importance of risk assessment in both the physical and logical cloud infrastructures.
· Identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a cloud environment, including, auditing controls, assurance issues, and the specific reporting attributes. Topics covered include, ethical behavior and required compliance within regulatory frameworks, which includes investigative techniques for crime analysis and evidence gathering methods.
The course is designed for experienced information security professionals with at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience. The CCSP credential can be appropriate for mid-level to advanced professionals involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance, and even IT auditing. The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training Seminar builds on and brings together the holistic view of the topics covered in the everyday environment of an information assurance professional.
Standard and Professional Desktop Application & Professional Development classes may be cancelled or rescheduled by the client at least four (4) business days in advance without penalty. A full credit (no refunds) will be applied to future training on all cancelled classes that meet the above-stated criteria. A cancellation fee equal to the course fee will be incurred if a student provides less than 4 days’ notice for any Standard or Professional Desktop Applications, or Professional Development Skills class cancellations. Technical courses or Private classes may be cancelled or rescheduled (no refunds) greater than two weeks in advance without charge. The client is responsible for 50% of the class fee if a technical or private class is canceled or rescheduled within two weeks of the class date, and full price if the course is canceled or rescheduled within one week of the class date.