Delve Into Personal Injury Damages
Factoring in all of the damages in personal injury litigation can be a daunting task. It is critical that all aspects are accounted for. Learn how to prove and maximize damages in personal injury cases including pain and suffering, disfigurement, loss of opportunity and more. Explore effective techniques to prove damages - register today!
- Examine the impact of loss of companionship/consortium.
- Discuss how to prove loss or impairment of mental capacity.
- Learn techniques to calculate loss of income and earning capacity.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Presented by: Robert J. Kasieta
- Pain and Suffering
- Exacerbation of Pre-Existing Conditions
- Loss of Companionship/Consortium
- Loss or Impairment of Mental or Physical Capacity
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Loss of Opportunity
- Loss of Income and Earning Capacity
- Wrongful Death Damages
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance adjusters and paralegals may also benefit from attending.