Did you know that 20 percent of a manager's workweek is devoted to dealing with employee conflict?
Whether it's a case of petty gossip or a full-blown argument, such disagreements result in low morale, poor decision making, angry employees, expensive productivity loss, stress-related medical conditions, and an unbelievable amount of wasted time. And the worst part is that if such conflicts are left unresolved, they can balloon into costly lawsuits.
Think it can't happen to you? According the EEOC, workplace discrimination complaints hit a record high last year. Through its combined enforcement and litigation efforts, the EEOC collected more than $400 million in benefits from employers - the highest level ever.
Don't let workplace disputes get that far. In order to keep your employees safe and happy, and your organization productive and efficient, it's crucial for you to understand how to manage and prevent workplace conflict - and how to train your supervisors.
Participate in this interactive webinar, and you'll learn:
- Common causes of workplace conflict that supervisors and managers are likely to encounter and how to best handle them
- How to help supervisors take an active role in resolving workplace conflict
- Conflict resolution strategies that work and how to tell which method is appropriate given the circumstances
- Dos and don'ts for resolving conflicts so supervisors and managers don't breed hostility or animosity
- The building blocks of a solid conflict resolution process
- And much more
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn the best practices for managing conflict in the workplace. Register now for this informative event risk-free.
About your Speaker:
Di Ann Sanchez, SPHR, is the founder and president of DAS HR Consulting LLC, a HUB-certified firm focused on creative and non-traditional Human Resources programs and services. Ms. Sanchez has more than 25 years of experience and has held executive Human Resources positions with both private and public companies. Her firm has extensive experience in DiSC Assessments/Strengths Training, Compensation/Benefits Planning, Recruiting/Retention Strategies, Diversity/ Compliance Training, Succession Planning/Talent Management, Shared Services/HR Technology, Employee/Labor Relations, and HR Audits.