Want to hit the ground running as a licensed Texas claims adjuster? Look no further.
The online licensing, training, and certification package nails the fundamentals of claims adjusting while delivering advanced training to new adjusters in the critical tools of the trade.You'll Receive:Online Texas All-Lines Adjuster Licensing
100% online and completely self-paced, our Tx All-Lines Adjuster course satisfies Texas Department of Insurance's pre-licensing educational requirements for obtaining your permanent Texas All-Lines Adjuster License.
This license allows you to adjust both catastrophic and non-catastrophic claims for the following lines of insurance: residential, commercial, automobile, farm/ranch, inland marine, ocean marine, and workers' compensation.
The course takes 40 hours on average to complete and covers:
Property Technical Certification I
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverages (Homeowner's Insurance)
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Workers' Comp
The 35 Hour Property Technical Certification I (PTC I) provides online coursework and training to learners to build their property technical knowledge, skills, and competencies, standardizing the knowledge required to properly estimate property claims.
This intensive online-program covers the fundamentals of property adjusting including:
LIVE online Xactimate 28 Training
- Cause & Origin
- Claim Documentation
- Insurance Ethics
- Property Investigation I & II
- Scoping & Estimating
- Introduces the peculiar challenges of Fire Losses, Water Losses, and Windstorm Losses
Our 12 hour intensive Xactimate webinar will guide you from the program's fundamental framework to its most advanced features (including Sketch). Instructors are both accomplished claims adjusters and Certified Xactimate users. Combines the ease and affordability of online training with the live instructor-led dynamic of the classroom.
Xactimate 28 training covers:
- Getting to Know Xactimate: 4 Hours
- 50,000 ft. View: Xactimate's role in the Claims Process
- Preferences and Pathways: Orientation to the Xact Landscape
- Control Center, Price Lists, Preferences
- Start: How to open a New Estimate
- Start: How to open a Residential Valuation
- Develop: Inputting claim data into an Estimate
- Start: Introduction to Sketch
- Wrap-up: Homework Assigned for Session 2
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Sketch: 4 Hours
- Review of Session 1 & Homework
- Sketch Time!
- Menus, Tools, Properties
- Start with a Room
- Add Complexity: Break Tool, Adding Levels, Adding Doors/Windows
- Roofs vs. Rooms
- How to Sketch a Roof
- Adding Estimate Items via Sketch
- Adding Photos: Labeling and Annotation
- Wrap-Up: Homework Assigned for Session 3
- Putting it All Together: 4 Hours
- Review of Session 2 and Homework
- Deep Dive into Estimate Items
- Building Your Own Estimate: Victim, Bob
- Review Estimates & Q&A
- Final Thoughts: Technology and What Makes a Great Adjuster
Please Note: Upon registration, a calendar of Xactimate Live Webinar options will be emailed to you. All courses will be delivered in 4-hour increments, conducted over 3 consecutive days. Exception: Friday/Saturday classes will be held from 9:00am - 6:00pm ET on Friday, and 9:00am - 1:00pm ET on Saturday.