Are you getting the most from your Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) Accounting software? Learn how to master the advanced features of your Sage 50 software to gain control over your business information!
The focus will include 'best practices' on how to properly close your general ledger and reconcile the mission critical accounts each month, bank reconciliation, security, special procedures, shortcuts, reporting and in-depth forms design. Get on the fast track to becoming a Sage 50 power user and take the pulse of your business.
- Security - Setting up user passwords - audit Report
- Review Backup Utility - setting a backup schedule - restoring data - Time and billing - Setup
- Time Ticket Employees - activity &charge items - time ticket entry - expense ticket entry - applying tickets to sales - time ticket payroll - time &billing report
- Payroll - payroll tax tables
- Special Procedures - changing accounting periods - month end reports &balancing - account reconciliation - voiding transactions - memorized transactions - task screen templates - changing account ID's - excel link - forms modification - report modifications - report groups
- Forms/Reports/Financial Statements - modifying reports, modifying forms, customizing financial statements, sending reports and forms via email, creating report groups, collection letters, excel link inquiry
- Questions &Answers
This class is conducted by a Master certified trainer. The class size will be limited to a maximum of 6 students to provide each more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- Our Hands-On Expert User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software
- Certificate of completion
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free!
Intermediate Sage 50 or experienced processing knowledge is required Advanced Bookkeeping skills will be included in this class.
Course cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
Not Ready for Advanced Training Yet?
You may then be interested in our Intermediate Training Class
or Introduction Training Class
for Sage 50 Complete Accounting!