Are you getting the most from your Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) Accounting software? Learn how to use Sage 50 software and leverage more in-depth functionality that will help you do more in less time!
Our Sage 50 Software Setup training class is designed to provide new users of Peachtree Quantum and all other Peachtree versions a thoroughly interactive overview of the features and functionality of the software.
Basic bookkeeping skills will be reviewed in class. During class participants will use New Company Set-Up to create a new company. All company default information will be reviewed. Data file entry and modification including chart of accounts, customers, vendors, inventory and employees will be reviewed. No product knowledge required. The Hands-on beginners guide is included with the class.
Below is an overview of our course instruction:
- New Company Setup
- Setup Review - includes advanced Setup Options and Procedures
- General Ledger - default information, account id's &department masking, review account types, modify chart of accounts, account beginning balances, budgets
- Accounts Receivable - Customer defaults, statement &invoice defaults, review sales tax setup, review adding customers, customer beginning balances
- Accounts Payable - vendor defaults, review adding vendors, vendor beginning balances
- Payroll - payroll setup wizard, employee defaults setup wizard, adding employees, employee beginning balances, payroll tax table overview, employee listing
- Inventory - inventory item defaults, review inventory accounting, review adding items, calculated price levels, setting up assemblies, inventory beginning balances
- Questions &Answers
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Trainer. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to set up a new company, add data file entry and modification - including chart of accounts, customers, vendors, inventory and employees!
- Our Hands-On Beginner's User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free!
Students are not required to have any prior product knowledge of Peachtree Accounting to attend; however students should have a basic working knowledge of Windows 98 or higher. The features covered in the class apply to all Peachtree Software programs including Peachtree 2007, Peachtree Pro and Peachtree Quantum.
Course cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
Don't Consider Yourself a Beginner?
You may then be interested in our Peachtree Complete Accounting Intermediate Training Class