Seasoned Litigators' Tactics for Maximizing - or Minimizing - Pain and Suffering Damages
The immeasurability of pain and suffering makes calculating, proving and even disproving these damages a difficult endeavor - but there's an art to everything. In this program, seasoned attorneys will share their most effective tactics for proving and increasing or decreasing pain and suffering damages. Stay one step ahead of your opposition with medical insights and legal strategies for both sides of the table - register today!
- Discover how doctors assess the validity, intensity and duration of pain and suffering.
- Learn how insurance companies evaluate claims for pain and suffering damages.
- Determine the psychological impacts on the plaintiff, and learn how to deal with pre-existing psychiatric disorders.
- Convince insurance companies - or the jury - that the pain and suffering is valid and substantial.
- Gain leverage when arguing the reasonableness of medical costs and treatment.
- Keep your weapons and disarm the opponent - get your evidence admitted (and theirs excluded).
- Delve into defense techniques for disproving or putting a lid on pain and suffering damages.