In this three-day course you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This course also prepares attendees for the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam.
SAFE Gold BadgeASPE is proud to be a Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer.
Topics covered in the training are:
- Identify the effective RTE behaviors
- Prepare & Organize for a PI Planning
- Facilitate a PI Planning Team break outs and Plan review
- Facilitate Management Problem Solving
- Facilitate ART ROAM program risks
- Facilitate Confidence Vote enabling transparency
- Facilitate PI Planning across multiple locations, time zones and continents
- Effectively Execute Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement across the ART
Substitution & Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel or reschedule up to 21 days prior to the start date of the class at no penalty. For any cancellation or reschedule requests within 21 days, the full course tuition is still due and not eligible for refund. Any paid tuition will be credited towards a future class and must be used within 12 months.
*Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms