Module 0: Course Introduction
The Course Introduction provides learners with the course objectives and prerequisite learner skills and knowledge. The Course Introduction presents the course flow diagram and the icons that are used in the course illustrations and figures. This course component also describes the curriculum for this course, providing learners with the information that they need to make decisions regarding their specific learning path. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
The lesson includes these topics:
- Course Goal and Objectives
- Course Flow
- Additional References
- Your Training Curriculum
- General Administration
- Please Introduce Yourself
The lesson includes these activities:
Module 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
Lesson 3: Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Module 2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
Lesson 1: Installing Cisco Unified CCX
Lesson 2: Managing Cisco Unified CCX
Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
Module 3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
Lesson 1: Understanding Script Editor Basics
Lesson 2: Creating a Basic IVR Script
Lesson 3: Prompting and Collecting Information
Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
Lesson 5: Making Decisions
Lesson 6: Confirming Caller Input
Module 4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
Lesson 2: Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
Lesson 3: Using Desktop Administration
Lesson 4: Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
Lesson 5: Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
Module 5: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
Lesson 1: Configuring the Outbound Dialer
Lesson 2: Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
Lesson 3: Understanding ASR and TTS
Module 6: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
Lesson 1: Using Cisco Unified RTMT
Lesson 2: Using the Disaster Recovery System
The primary audience for this course is as follows: Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers System engineers Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products.