Giving feedback can be difficult and sometimes hurtful. Often stressful. How do you even begin? Learn simple techniques that make a difference.
The ability to give and receive feedback is a critical skill that doesn't come easily. Especially when the words, timing, and moods and emotions of both parties collide. Yet this is essential for your future success—and the success of your colleagues, team members or direct reports.
When done right, both giver and receiver are inspired to improve business results and leap to higher performance. Take this opportunity to learn the most effective techniques for building trust, deepening relationships and creating viable paths for growth.
What You Will Cover
- Understanding the criteria for giving effective feedback in a coaching relationship
- Delivering both supportive and corrective feedback using the instant feedback method
- Demonstrating how to receive feedback constructively
- Enhancing your effectiveness by tailoring your comments to each recipient
- Promoting improved performance for everyone you coach or manage
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.
Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund.
We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions.