Build trust, commitment, and use agility to meet every business challenge
Good business teams produce results during times of prosperity. It’s a different story during times of change and uncertainty, when only prepared and motivated teams have the agility, focus and motivation to successfully in navigate the shifting environment.
As a leader, you must help your people overcome their reactions, embrace the change initiatives, and use focused approaches to keep team activities on course.
In this workshop, you’ll gain practical tools that will enable you to manage reactions to change to communicate in a manner that inspires followers and ensures optimal productivity through any change initiative.
How You Will Benefit
In this course you’ll gain a clear understanding of key factors that impact team performance during times of change and discover a fresh and dynamic approach to achieving better results:
What You Will Cover
- Lead and assist everyone in your business to deal effectively with change.
- Engage your team and employees in the reality and opportunity of change.
- Listen and communicate to address and decrease anxiety, and to inspire commitment to change
- Set a positive example for colleagues and direct reports when handling significant changes in the workplace
- Use The Results Matrix© model to help you more effectively communicate and inspire commitment to change.
- Plan and lead effective change communication meetings
- Understand the impact that significant change has on your team.
- Determine the key responsibilities of a change leader
- Understand the human aspect that either influences the change or impacts others.
- Assess your responsiveness to change
- Identify the four phases of the Change Curve
- Identify the types of behavior common to each phase of the Change Curve
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.
Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund.
We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions.