Stay on Top of the Not-for-Profit Regulatory and Tax Landscape
Our esteemed faculty will provide you with an incisive tax update and analysis so you can help tax exempt clients comply with changing rules. Determine the IRS's areas of interest; understand the implications of major tax court cases and rulings; get the latest on reporting issues, FASB's New Financial Reporting Rules and much more. Get up to speed with the latest changes and challenges impacting tax exempt organizations - register today!
- Know what the IRS is looking for in 2018 so you can stay one step ahead.
- Get the latest news on the Tax Reform Act and other proposed laws and regs.
- Avoid the potential pitfalls of UBTI in 2018.
Session Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Brad M. Voght
- IRS Updates and Focus for 2018
- FASB's New Financial Reporting Rules and Other Nonprofit Accounting Changes
- Possible Reduction or Elimination of Nonprofit Tax Deductions
- Suggested Cap on the Amount Taxpayers can Write Off
- Suggested Dips in Private Funding
- Tax Reform's Potential Impact on Nonprofits
- Charitable Contributions and Deductions
- UBTI: What You Need to Know for 2018
- Major Cases and Rulings
This program is designed for attorneys. CPAs, accountants, nonprofit organization directors, officers, bookkeepers, controllers, tax managers and paralegals may also benefit.