Custom-Tailor the Business Entity Choice to Each Client's Individual Business Needs
When a client comes to your office aflame with a fantastic new idea for a business, are you ready to offer him sure footing to start out with? How will your knowledge of business entity laws and mechanics stack up when existing business clients ask for your help in restructuring their company? Our engaging course of study offers a detailed comparative analysis of the most popular business entity organizational structures on today's market to help you find the perfect business match for any client. Ensure smooth business operations and continuous tax savings for every client - register today!
- Clearly distinguish between various types of LLCs, corporations and hybrids to determine which fits the specific situation best.
- Utilize tax benefits with an understanding of how LLCs are taxed as pass-through entities.
- Take a detailed look at the "little darling" of business entities - the S Corporation, and learn how to make the best use of the advantages it offers.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Katherine L. Taylor
- LLC vs. a Corporation: What Are the Principal Non-Tax Differences?
- S Corporations in Detail
- The Process of Incorporation vs. LLC Formation
- Taxation Considerations
- Select Issues in Business Entity Operation and Conversion
This legal program provides a detailed comparative analysis of legal and financial aspects of LLCs and corporations for attorneys. CPAs and Accountants may also benefit.