Strategically Safeguard LLC Membership Interests
Are you doing everything you can to maximize charging order protection? Do you know how to best deal with a debtor-member's creditors? Our experienced faculty will teach you how to leverage charging order protection in order to limit creditors' rights, protect members and preserve the business. Register today!
- Review the essentials of charging orders, from their uses to limitations.
- Find out how to effectively strengthen charging order protection.
- Anticipate creditor options and response tactics.
- Learn how LLCs can strategically respond to charging orders.
Session Times: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Time
Presenter: Maya Simmons Rogers
- What is an LLC Charging Order and What Does it do?
- Charging Order Protection Tactics
- Ownership Integrity Tips
- Management Control Techniques
- Business Preservation Strategies
- Charging Order Limitations
- Choice of Law
- Single Member LLCs
- Alter Ego LLC Methods
- Member Bankruptcy, Divorce, Death
- Creditor Response Tactics
- The Waiting Game Strategy
- Wage/Salary Garnishment
- Post-Judgment Discovery Tactics
- Foreclosure Approaches
- LLC Response Strategies to Charging Orders
This essential course is designed for attorneys. It may also benefit accountants and presidents/vice presidents.