According to OSHA, falls acccount for nearly 25% of all seriously disabling work injuries each year in the United States. That is more than 300,000 disabling injuries each year, and many of these are preventable!
This webinar will cover all of the OSHA Fall Protection Regulatory Requirements required for General Industry and Construction. In addition, we will discuss Fall Protection Implementation Safety Best Practices for your location.Learning Objectives
By attending, you and/or your team will learn:
- The OSHA Standards on Fall Protection in General Industry and Construction
- Common hazards associated with Falls in General Industry and Construction
- How to effectively train your employees on Fall Protection
- Tips on how to conduct a Fall Protection Job Hazard Analysis at your worksite
- Fall Protection Program Development and Employee Training Safety Best Practices
You'll also get to ask the trainer site-specific questions and concerns during this training session.About Your Trainer
Joe Keenan is a highly-experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Human Resources (HR) Professional and Management Consultant with over 22 years of experience.
He has earned a Green Belt in Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing in 2005, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a Human Resource Management Concentration in 2007, and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 2011, and has been an OSHA General Industry and Construction 10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer since 2002.
Joe previously served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from 2013-2015, and currently serves as President of a state chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE).