Take the strain out of composing any kind of document!
Would you like a quick and easy method for composing
documents—letters, memos, reports, proposals and performance
appraisals—in an organized format? This business writing
workshop provides you with basic formats and formulas for tackling any
kind of writing task—and communicating to your readers what they need to
know. You’ll streamline your process for effective business writing and
save time by focusing on what to write instead of how to write it.
Bring a current project and get one-on-one feedback.
How You Will Benefit
- Quickly organize your thoughts and generate content
- Eliminate numerous time-consuming revisions
- Rid your writing of "fluff," so you'll generate concise content
What You Will Cover
- Formats and formulas for various writing requirements
- Gaining familiarity with powerful openings and closings to capture and retain attention
- Thinking logically by blocking ideas and structuring your document using information modeling
- Identifying your reader's needs and expectations to establish the purpose and focus
- Organizing ideas and generating content
- Learning how and when to use the appropriate tone, persuasion and positive and negative words
- Techniques for editing and proofreading the final version
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions
Who Should Attend
Business professionals at all levels who want a quick and easy approach to effective business writing.