If your organization has forged strategic alliances—or is planning to—you can’t afford to miss this information-packed session.If your organization has forged strategic alliances—or is planning to—you can’t afford to miss this information-packed session. You’ll gain insight into both the operational and cultural requirements of management strategy for successful partnerships, as well as learn practical methods for ensuring top performance throughout the alliance life cycle.
How You Will Benefit
- Identify the five essential areas crucial to the success of an alliance relationship and use them to create a high-performing alliance team
- Anticipate and prevent potential pitfalls in your alliances
- Monitor your alliance relationships using the “health check” survey
- Diagnose and treat the hidden causes of underperforming alliances
- Adapt the alliance team charter—a proven framework for managing alliances
What You Will Cover
- Defining the role of an alliance manager
- Setting management strategy and team direction and focusing on success
- Identifying the key components of an alliance team charter
- Developing and applying the alliance team charter in your organization
- Understanding the roles, responsibilities and expectations of high-performing teams
- Bridging cross-cultural challenges
- Creating effective inter- and intracompany communication processes
- Leading the organization to alliance success
Who Should Attend
Vice presidents, directors, leaders across all functional areas and any other experienced managers who are involved with or responsible for strategic alliance or partnership activities.
AMA Blended Learning combines instructor-led training with online pre- and post-seminar assessments, tune-up courses and other resources to maximize your training goals. Through a blend of proven instructor-led seminars and powerful online technology, AMA Blended Learning provides a compelling and more comprehensive experience for the learner—producing a greater return-on-investment for the employer and the seminar participant.
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions