This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
EXCLUSIVE TO GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE - Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
The ENSDW - Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment v1.0 course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. Students will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
Module 1: SD-WAN Solution Components
- Lesson 1: SD-WAN Solution Overview
- Lesson 2: SD-WAN Components
- Lesson 3: Managing SD-WAN Components
Module 2: Secure Extensible Network Deployment
- Lesson 1: Secure Control Plane Operation
- Lesson 2: Secure Control Plane Deployment
- Lesson 3: Secure Data Plane Operation
- Lesson 4: Cloud Deployments and Redundancy
Module 3: SD-WAN Template Deployment
- Lesson 1: Templates Overview
- Lesson 2: Feature Templates
- Lesson 3: Device Templates
- Lesson 4: Attaching Devices to Templates
Module 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- Lesson 1: Overlay Routing Overview
- Lesson 2: OMP Route Advertisements
- Lesson 3: OMP Route Redistribution and Network Segmentation
- Lesson 4: Configuring and Verifying Overlay Routing
Module 5: SD-WAN Policies and QoS
- Lesson 1: Policy Overview and Framework
- Lesson 2: vSmart Policy Operation and Construction
- Lesson 3: Forwarding and QoS Overview
- Lesson 4: Configuring and Monitoring QoS Forwarding
- Enterprise Network System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Solutions Designers