Save Your Clients Money and Prevent Disputes
When drafting or negotiating triple net leases, you need superior know-how - or else your client may get stuck with a lot of extra expenses they hadn't bargained for. Furthermore, small issues of interpretation and failing to plan ahead for contingencies or possible situations can lead to costly disputes later on. Don't leave clients on the hook for unexpected costs and liabilities. This program will walk you through key provisions of triple net leases with real-world insights and cautionary advice. Learn how to maximize benefits and protections for clients - register today!
- Examine court cases to understand the real-world application of specific lease provisions.
- Negotiate CAM costs, repair costs and operating expenses in your client's favor.
- Clearly define what should and should not be included in CAM/pass-through charges.
- Know how triple net lease provisions work and how they can benefit - or harm - your clients.
- Explore the interplay between indemnification provisions and insurance clauses.
- See drafting and negotiations through both landlord and tenant perspectives.
This program is designed for attorneys. Real estate professionals and paralegals may also benefit.