Lesson 1 : Introducing Power BI Tools
- Microsoft’s Self-Service Power BI Model
- What Is Power BI for Excel
Lesson 2 : Power View for Excel
- What Is Power View?
- Creating Power View Reports
- Power View Interface Components
- Understanding Table Visualizations
- Chart Visualizations
- Power View Tiles, Slicers, & Multiples
Lesson 3 : BI Data Query Basics
- What Is a BI Data Query?
- Power Query Interface
- Planning a BI Data Query
Lesson 4 : Query Editor Transformations
- Basic Transformations
- Merging & Appending Queries
- Calculated Columns
- Grouping and Summarizing Data
- Unpivoting Data
- Dealing with Malformed Data
- Finalizing Queries
Lesson 5 : Power Map for Excel
- What Is Power Map?
- Preparing a Power Map Tour
- Power Map Designer
- Creating a Power Map Tour
- Power Map Formatting Tools
- Finalizing a Power Map Tour
This class was created for users needing to create intuitive and dynamic data visualizations, users needing to extend the capabilities of PivotTables, and business intelligence professionals with experience using Excel for analysis.