This course teaches advanced effects used for illustrations, printing illustrations, and creating Web files of illustrations in Adobe Illustrator CS2. The topics in this course cover transformation tools, filters and effects, printing options, and exporting illustrations onto the Web.
- Match transformation tools with their descriptions.
- Sequence the steps to apply a warp envelope to an object.
- Sequence the steps to extrude and bevel an object to create a 3D effect.
- Identify features of filters.
- Identify features of effects.
- Identify features of graphic styles.
- Identify features of color management.
- Identify key aspects of print specifications.
- Sequence the steps to create color separation.
- Identify features of slices.
- Sequence the steps to create a hyperlink.
- Sequence the steps to optimize graphics for the Web.
- Sequence the steps to export graphics to the Web.
The course is intended for the basic end user who wishes to use Adobe Illustrator CS2 to construct vector illustrations and type effects in order to create custom graphics for a variety of creative solutions using Illustrators' multiplicity of tools..