Plan with Confidence After the Major IRA Rule Changes
The rules of IRA distributions have changed. Estate planning professionals who don't stay current can miss important strategies for their clients. This program will decipher the recently passed SECURE Act, reveal the uncertain future of some popular IRA strategies, and keep you up to date on other recent developments. Be confident that you're offering sound and timely advice to your estate planning clients - register today!
- Learn how the recent adoption of the SECURE Act will impact your practice.
- Identify new planning opportunities after the end of the Stretch.
- Learn the current status of Required Minimum Distribution rules.
- Determine how changes to the beneficiary rules will affect planning decisions.
- Help your clients decide what to do with conduit and accumulation IRA trusts.
- Get insights into current IRS guidance and enforcement priorities.
- Hear today's top Roth conversion and IRA rollover strategies.
Session time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Joshua R. Driskell
- SECURE Act: Adjusting to the New Reality
- Roth Conversions
- Beneficiary Designations Changes and Updates
- IRA Rollover Rules and Tactics
- Required Minimum Distributions Rules and Planning
- Distributions to Persons vs. Trusts
- Portability of Lifetime Income Options
- IRA Trust Distributions Provisions: Conduit vs. Accumulation
- Administering and Modifying Existing IRA Trusts
- Recent IRS Guidance and Enforcement Priorities
This timely legal course is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants, CPAs, trust officers, tax professionals and paralegals looking to increase their knowledge of IRA planning techniques.